Why do you run?
I get this question all the time. If you’re a runner, chances are you do, too.
The answer is simple: I run because I love it, of course! And because today is Valentine’s Day, let me shout it out:
I ♥ Running!
There are many reasons why, but these are my top ones… I think. (Don’t be surprised if I do at least five follow-ups on this with “just one more,” OK?)
3. The post-race parties with bagels and coconut water — and sometimes chocolate and champagne!
4. The endorphin rush
5. The hour (or longer) that I get to myself and my favorite music
6. Coffee tastes SO much better at 5 a.m. on race day
7. The anticipation of lining up at the Start line
8. The happiness of crossing the Finish line
10. And last but not least, without my ♥ of running, I wouldn’t have this blog. And that would be a shame, wouldn’t it?
Why do you love running?